My Grandpa.

My Grandpa died a few months ago from cancer.  And I miss him like crazy.
I didn't get to see him the last few years of his life.  Both of us were unable to travel.

I hear how my siblings talk about my grandpa,  they remember so much more then I do.  It saddeneds me that I didn't get to know him as well as the others.
But I do remember a few things.
Like how he had his favorite big green chair and he would set four of us kids on his lap. He would scratch our backs or jump us up and down on his leg.

When I was younger I always thought it was weird for guys to wear pink or purple but my grandpa rocked both of those colors.

I remember one night,  we had gone over to my grandparents house, and they gave us helmets that looked like what fire fighters wear. We had so much fun.

I Love my Grandpa very much and I'm so very glad he decided to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.  So I can one day see him again.
And I know when I go to heaven,  I'm gonna find grandpa waiting for me and he's gonna give me a great big Bear hug.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Art.

Some see a weed, I see a wish.

Love, Peace, Hope, Joy.