Be kind project. 🌸🌻🌼

It's time to hear more about  this project of mine.

So I'm a pretty nice person but there's always room to be kinder!
Like I'm not always kind to my brothers, let's face it,  little brothers are pretty annoying! They steal your stuff, their constantly in the way and always want to be with you!
But instead of yelling at them I'm gonna say it's not nice to steal, tell them why it's not nice to steal. Ask them to leave me alone,  when they  want to be with me.  But first let me say this,  your brothers probably look up to you,  it may not seem like that but  they probably do. You may think they just want to annoy you but they  want to spend time with you and do things with you! So maybe instead of being alone and overthinking go play that game of badminton with them!  Their not gonna be little forever!

So back to where I was originally going with this, this summer I'm gonna volunteer at the nursing home,  make some stuff for some charity's and find some other places around town that need help!
And hopefully make people happy!
I would rather be found annoying because I'm to happy then be found annoying for being to depressing and the party pooper!
So my project is about making other people happy,  and making God happy!
Ephesians 4:32 says; be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,  as God  in Christ forgave you.
Every word in that verse is important!
We have to be kind to one another, and when someone does something bad to us we have to forgive them.
Like when your  little brother steals something from you, forgive him!
Think about it, if Jesus can forgive you for all your sins then you can forgive your little brother for stealing your five dollars, or whatever.

OK so again kinda went off topic.
Anyway I'm gonna try to be really kind and build up my relationship with  the Lord!   I'm gonna share encouraging words with my friends, I'm gonna share God's word with people, and pray for people because those are the kindest gestures of all!
God bless you!

Comments

  1. I don't think you went off topic. It all fit. I saw into your heart and you enlightened me to what God says about what you shared. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Art.

Some see a weed, I see a wish.

Love, Peace, Hope, Joy.