Be Kind.




Be kind. It's as simple as that.
In a world where you can be anything be kind.  Go out of your way to help someone, to make someone smile and to make someone feel good about themselves!
You have no idea what people are going through and if you are unkind you could just make someone feel worse!
You can be kind in all different ways!  Help someone who isn't tall enough to reach the top shelf, sit with someone a at the nursing home, help a little old lady cross the street,  little boy at the grocery store can't find his mom help him!  That little thing for you could mean something huge for someone else! And sharing God's word is one of the best ways of being kind!

I recently read a book about a girl who didn't think she was good enough for God so she was no longer a Christian. Don't think that! First of all a little self confidence! It's just as important to be kind to yourself as anyone else!  Anyway where I was going with this is let someone know that Jesus loves them and they don't have to worry about whether there good enough or not!  Jesus wants you to repent of your sins and accept him as your Lord and Savior! He doesn't care about what you were before because he will forgive you if you ask him to!

So I have started this little project.
It's about being kind. I am going to be kind and always have my thoughts on God.  That way I don't think  about things I shouldn't.
So there will be more blog posts about my project but I don't have the time now!  God bless you!  By the way I kinda want to start doing a YouTube channel, what do y'all think?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Art.

Some see a weed, I see a wish.

Love, Peace, Hope, Joy.