Out of The Ashes ~Book Review.

                

I signed up to be an influencer for the book "Out of The Ashes." by Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse. I had actually forgotten that I had signed up so it was a great surprise to wake up and receive the book in the mail!
This was a great book about finding God, forgiveness, and realizing that true love really exists. I fell in love with the characters. Tracie and Kimberly really brought out the magic and beauty of Alaska.  (which is where the book is set.)
And I was so glad to see the characters from the first book in the series again!
The first book in the series is actually the first book I ever read by Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse.
I fell in love with the book!!

I totally recommend both books to anyone looking for a Christian message, or just a fantastic read! 
 Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse are two of my favorite authors. They really make you feel when you read their books. Their characters become your friends and are forever etched in your hearts. When they hurt, you hurt. When they are happy, you are happy.
Tracie and Kimberly are both amazing writers by themselves and when they join their efforts together you know you're in for a treat.
Check out their books! You will not regret it! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Art.

Some see a weed, I see a wish.

Love, Peace, Hope, Joy.