So Much To Be Thankful For.

I literally have so much to be thankful for. We all always have something to be thankful for. But we don't always acknowledge that. And we don't always realize we do.
 Is there something that you dread doing? Like say doing the dishes? Or milking the goats? (I'm a farm girl, get used to it.) I wanna encourage you to instead of complaining about doing that hated chore, thank God for it. Thank God for everything, even the simplest things.
Be in a constant state of thankfullness.
Y'all check out this Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/power.of.being.positive/
It is a GREAT inspirational page, and all of the pictures and captions are taken and thought up by them. I seriously love this page. It's helped me through a lot of tough times. The lady who runs the page is sweet and kind and one of the best people you'll talk to. 

Comments

  1. I will have to check out that page!
    Great post, thanks for the reminder. :)
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God's Art.

Some see a weed, I see a wish.

Love, Peace, Hope, Joy.